Filed in: Website Management.
In the interests of improving the internet, some questions from the
postbagsearch engine queries:
- Can hard drive crash be caused by microwave oven?
- Probably! Print out your recipes, people! Don't just stick your laptop next to the microwave!
- Is Martha's boyfriend really the Master?
- It's probably to early to say at this point, but I'm going with "no". I'm not willing to rule out the idea that he's the Meddling Monk though.
- What does "mille anni passe sunt" mean?
- With the aid of Google and Wikipedia, it appears to be Latin for "A thousand years will pass". (No one seems to have the lyrics for the rest of Corvus Corax's song though)
- Why doesn't Tom Baker appear with the other doctors at conventions?
- The Blinovitch Limitation Effect.
- Who are the mars refugees on earth?
- The chances of anything coming from Mars is a million to one.
- before and after pictures of results of energy drinks
- Before =
Looks like I really was tempting fate (or the spammers) by commenting a month ago on how I hadn't had any spam comments for a while. They're back (and pinging harmlessly off my spam protection).
Posted June 3, 2008 10:49 PM